The Casualty Actuarial Society is a professional organization whose purpose is the advancement of the body of knowledge of actuarial science applied to property, casualty, and similar risk exposures.
- Rating Variables, Educative Statements, and the I.I.I.
- Highlights from the August 2019 CAS Board of Directors Meeting
- What is CAS Student Central and How Can it Benefit Your Future Employees?
- 3 Highlights from the CAS Leadership Summit
- The CAS Trust Scholarship: Expanding its Reach and Impact in the P&C Actuarial Industry
Tag Archives: COTOR
The Committee on Theory of Risk (COTOR) began the Risk Premium Project (RPP) in 2000 with RPP I, which represented an extensive, thorough, and up-to-date analysis of the theory and empirics of risk assessment for property-casualty insurance. Given the vast development in this field, the RPP II update extended the findings from RPP I with … Read more