The Casualty Actuarial Society is a professional organization whose purpose is the advancement of the body of knowledge of actuarial science applied to property, casualty, and similar risk exposures.
- CAS & Abacus Actuaries: Asian American & Pacific Islander (AAPI) Month Feature
- National Volunteer Week – Why I Volunteer for the CAS
- An Asian American Heritage Month Message from SANA, South Asian Network of Actuaries
- Eliminating the Penalty for Incorrect Responses
- Be An Actuary Month: A Shining Example of Staff, Volunteer and Partner Collaboration
Author Archives: Ed Bradford
The Committee on Theory of Risk (COTOR) began the Risk Premium Project (RPP) in 2000 with RPP I, which represented an extensive, thorough, and up-to-date analysis of the theory and empirics of risk assessment for property-casualty insurance. Given the vast development in this field, the RPP II update extended the findings from RPP I with … Read more