The Casualty Actuarial Society is a professional organization whose purpose is the advancement of the body of knowledge of actuarial science applied to property, casualty, and similar risk exposures.
- The Future of Credentialing for Catastrophe Risk
- 2019 CAS Spring Meeting: President’s Perspective
- Publishing Research Through the CAS
- What is CAS Student Central and How Can it Benefit Your Future Employees?
- Rating Variables, Educative Statements, and the I.I.I.
Tag Archives: constitution
Every year, on July 4, I read the United States Declaration of Independence – usually to myself, but occasionally aloud to my kids (for whom the experience is, no doubt, a highlight of the summer…) The document still gives me chills: because of the gravitas of the subject matter, certainly, but also due to the … Read more