The Casualty Actuarial Society is a professional organization whose purpose is the advancement of the body of knowledge of actuarial science applied to property, casualty, and similar risk exposures.
- Vegas, Baby! 5 Memories from the 2018 Annual Meeting
- Courses on Professionalism
- Speaking at Society Symposium was Super
- Expectations for the CAS for 2019: My Presidential Goals
- Recognizing Important Contributions to Property Casualty Research
Tag Archives: constitution
Every year, on July 4, I read the United States Declaration of Independence – usually to myself, but occasionally aloud to my kids (for whom the experience is, no doubt, a highlight of the summer…) The document still gives me chills: because of the gravitas of the subject matter, certainly, but also due to the … Read more