The Casualty Actuarial Society is a professional organization whose purpose is the advancement of the body of knowledge of actuarial science applied to property, casualty, and similar risk exposures.
- Responding to Protests and Police Violence in the US
- Six Books for Actuaries to Excel at Leadership, Strategy and Communication
- Highlights from the March 2020 CAS Board of Directors Meeting
- Celebrating Pride Month and the Creation of Sexuality and Gender Alliance of Actuaries (SAGAA)
- The CAS Celebrates YOU During National Volunteer Week
Tag Archives: constitution
Every year, on July 4, I read the United States Declaration of Independence – usually to myself, but occasionally aloud to my kids (for whom the experience is, no doubt, a highlight of the summer…) The document still gives me chills: because of the gravitas of the subject matter, certainly, but also due to the … Read more