The Casualty Actuarial Society is a professional organization whose purpose is the advancement of the body of knowledge of actuarial science applied to property, casualty, and similar risk exposures.
- Rating Variables, Educative Statements, and the I.I.I.
- Highlights from the August 2019 CAS Board of Directors Meeting
- 3 Highlights from the CAS Leadership Summit
- The CAS Trust Scholarship: Expanding its Reach and Impact in the P&C Actuarial Industry
- My First Impressions at the CAS
Tag Archives: CAS Elections
The United States presidential election is upon us. As an actuary, I find statistics interesting and recently read that voter turnout rates for U.S. presidential elections has been between 50-60 percent over the past decade. In comparison, here at the CAS, only around one-third of all eligible voters cast a ballot when CAS election season … Read more
Did you know: Only one-third of all eligible voters cast a ballot each year in the CAS elections? This year, with only two weeks to go, just 20% have voted. As an organization, I am confident that we can do better. And I know our voters like a good challenge. After all, we all took … Read more