The Casualty Actuarial Society is a professional organization whose purpose is the advancement of the body of knowledge of actuarial science applied to property, casualty, and similar risk exposures.
- An Asian American Heritage Month Message from SANA, South Asian Network of Actuaries
- CAS & Abacus Actuaries: Asian American & Pacific Islander (AAPI) Month Feature
- Eliminating the Penalty for Incorrect Responses
- Actuaries in Tech Feature: Aaron Wright
- Interview with Jim Flinn, FCAS, Head of Risk & Chief Actuary, Breach Insurance
Tag Archives: CAS Academic Central
As you know, the CAS University Engagement Committee has been making tremendous efforts to enhance and reinvigorate our relationship with the academic community. This increasing level of engagement will be critical going forward, from many perspectives: Marketing the CAS and the casualty actuarial profession to university students; Providing advice and resources to universities and faculty … Read more