The Casualty Actuarial Society is a professional organization whose purpose is the advancement of the body of knowledge of actuarial science applied to property, casualty, and similar risk exposures.
- An Asian American Heritage Month Message from SANA, South Asian Network of Actuaries
- CAS & Abacus Actuaries: Asian American & Pacific Islander (AAPI) Month Feature
- Eliminating the Penalty for Incorrect Responses
- Actuaries in Tech Feature: Aaron Wright
- Interview with Jim Flinn, FCAS, Head of Risk & Chief Actuary, Breach Insurance
Tag Archives: Canada
Earlier this month, I attended the Actuarial Students’ National Association Convention in Niagara Falls. The event, geared to Canadian actuarial students, combines educational seminars with social activities and a career fair. With over 400 actuarial candidates in attendance, the conference was a great way for me to touch base with our aspiring members. I came … Read more