The Casualty Actuarial Society is a professional organization whose purpose is the advancement of the body of knowledge of actuarial science applied to property, casualty, and similar risk exposures.
- Rating Variables, Educative Statements, and the I.I.I.
- Highlights from the August 2019 CAS Board of Directors Meeting
- 3 Highlights from the CAS Leadership Summit
- The CAS Trust Scholarship: Expanding its Reach and Impact in the P&C Actuarial Industry
- My First Impressions at the CAS
Tag Archives: ARC
In the category of U.S. Cities, the answers are: Birthplace of writer F. Scott Fitzgerald, cartoonist Charles M. Schulz, and musician Prince. Headquarters of retailer Target, Inc. Location for WJM-TV and Mary Tyler Moore. Site of the 51st annual Actuarial Research Conference. For all of these, the appropriate game-show response would be: “What is Minneapolis-St. … Read more