The Casualty Actuarial Society is a professional organization whose purpose is the advancement of the body of knowledge of actuarial science applied to property, casualty, and similar risk exposures.
- An Asian American Heritage Month Message from SANA, South Asian Network of Actuaries
- CAS & Abacus Actuaries: Asian American & Pacific Islander (AAPI) Month Feature
- Eliminating the Penalty for Incorrect Responses
- Actuaries in Tech Feature: Aaron Wright
- Interview with Jim Flinn, FCAS, Head of Risk & Chief Actuary, Breach Insurance
Tag Archives: Actuarial Research Conference
In the category of U.S. Cities, the answers are: Birthplace of writer F. Scott Fitzgerald, cartoonist Charles M. Schulz, and musician Prince. Headquarters of retailer Target, Inc. Location for WJM-TV and Mary Tyler Moore. Site of the 51st annual Actuarial Research Conference. For all of these, the appropriate game-show response would be: “What is Minneapolis-St. … Read more