The Casualty Actuarial Society is a professional organization whose purpose is the advancement of the body of knowledge of actuarial science applied to property, casualty, and similar risk exposures.
- COVID-19 and the P&C Insurance Industry
- Six Books for Actuaries to Excel at Leadership, Strategy and Communication
- An Actuary’s Guide to Working from Home
- Highlights from the March 2020 CAS Board of Directors Meeting
- Responding to Protests and Police Violence in the US
Category Archives: Podcasts
Podcasts are the most effective educational innovation since the printing press. That’s big talk! Formal learning channels teach you a lot but nothing matches the power of a good conversation for realizing the deepest insights. How many of us are fortunate enough to spend time with superstars? Podcasts are full of awesome people in exactly … Read more