The Casualty Actuarial Society is a professional organization whose purpose is the advancement of the body of knowledge of actuarial science applied to property, casualty, and similar risk exposures.
- Rating Variables, Educative Statements, and the I.I.I.
- Highlights from the August 2019 CAS Board of Directors Meeting
- What is CAS Student Central and How Can it Benefit Your Future Employees?
- 3 Highlights from the CAS Leadership Summit
- The CAS Trust Scholarship: Expanding its Reach and Impact in the P&C Actuarial Industry
Author Archives: David Wright
Podcasts are the most effective educational innovation since the printing press. That’s big talk! Formal learning channels teach you a lot but nothing matches the power of a good conversation for realizing the deepest insights. How many of us are fortunate enough to spend time with superstars? Podcasts are full of awesome people in exactly … Read more