The Casualty Actuarial Society is a professional organization whose purpose is the advancement of the body of knowledge of actuarial science applied to property, casualty, and similar risk exposures.
- The Future of Credentialing for Catastrophe Risk
- 2019 CAS Spring Meeting: President’s Perspective
- Publishing Research Through the CAS
- What is CAS Student Central and How Can it Benefit Your Future Employees?
- Rating Variables, Educative Statements, and the I.I.I.
Author Archives: Mallika Bender
Led by the CAS Diversity Committee, the CAS continues to ramp up efforts to promote diversity and inclusion within the actuarial profession. Last year, we organized or supported a number of signature events, such as: Our general session on diversity and inclusion (D&I) at the 2018 Spring Meeting, Presentations by the International Association of Black … Read more
Women’s Actuarial Professionals Network (WAPN) dives into Confidence and Negotiation Skills for Women in the Workplace
PwC hosted its second Women’s Actuarial Professionals Network event in its New York City office on March 22, 2017. While the event brought together women in the actuarial and insurance fields, event organizer and CAS Fellow Kuda Chibanda made it clear that the topics of discussion could be applicable to women in any profession. Despite … Read more