The Casualty Actuarial Society is a professional organization whose purpose is the advancement of the body of knowledge of actuarial science applied to property, casualty, and similar risk exposures.
- Open Communities and Lucrative Networks
- Actuarial Review Presents: A Conversation With Frank Chang by Jessica Leong
- Interview with RPM General Speaker Robert Hartwig
- From Actuary to CEO: A Conversation with Kathy Antonello
- Looking to the Future of Working Women After One Year of COVID
Author Archives: Elizabeth Merritt
The University Engagement Committee has had an extremely busy year in 2014. Since the launch of the CAS Student Central membership program for college and university students last January, the program has attracted nearly 1,300 student members. These students hail from 275 colleges and universities around the United States, Canada, and outside of North America. … Read more