The Casualty Actuarial Society is a professional organization whose purpose is the advancement of the body of knowledge of actuarial science applied to property, casualty, and similar risk exposures.
- Rating Variables, Educative Statements, and the I.I.I.
- Highlights from the August 2019 CAS Board of Directors Meeting
- What is CAS Student Central and How Can it Benefit Your Future Employees?
- 3 Highlights from the CAS Leadership Summit
- The CAS Trust Scholarship: Expanding its Reach and Impact in the P&C Actuarial Industry
Author Archives: Barry Franklin
A flurry of activity has followed CAS’s approval as a CERA award signatory last fall as I have worked with various committees within the CAS to implement our programs to award the designation. As we have announced details about earning the designation and invited CAS member participation, I have been pleased with the response. The … Read more