The Casualty Actuarial Society is a professional organization whose purpose is the advancement of the body of knowledge of actuarial science applied to property, casualty, and similar risk exposures.
- Rating Variables, Educative Statements, and the I.I.I.
- Highlights from the August 2019 CAS Board of Directors Meeting
- What is CAS Student Central and How Can it Benefit Your Future Employees?
- 3 Highlights from the CAS Leadership Summit
- The CAS Trust Scholarship: Expanding its Reach and Impact in the P&C Actuarial Industry
Tag Archives: University of CAS
Do you have a goal to enhance your business skills in the coming year? The CAS can help you reach that goal! The CAS has partnered with BizLibrary to provide members affordable and flexible solutions for online business skills training. BizLibrary offers a comprehensive catalog of employee training products and services on topics that will … Read more