The Casualty Actuarial Society is a professional organization whose purpose is the advancement of the body of knowledge of actuarial science applied to property, casualty, and similar risk exposures.
- An Asian American Heritage Month Message from SANA, South Asian Network of Actuaries
- CAS & Abacus Actuaries: Asian American & Pacific Islander (AAPI) Month Feature
- Eliminating the Penalty for Incorrect Responses
- Actuaries in Tech Feature: Aaron Wright
- Interview with Jim Flinn, FCAS, Head of Risk & Chief Actuary, Breach Insurance
Tag Archives: University of CAS
Do you have a goal to enhance your business skills in the coming year? The CAS can help you reach that goal! The CAS has partnered with BizLibrary to provide members affordable and flexible solutions for online business skills training. BizLibrary offers a comprehensive catalog of employee training products and services on topics that will … Read more