The Casualty Actuarial Society is a professional organization whose purpose is the advancement of the body of knowledge of actuarial science applied to property, casualty, and similar risk exposures.
- Rating Variables, Educative Statements, and the I.I.I.
- Highlights from the August 2019 CAS Board of Directors Meeting
- 3 Highlights from the CAS Leadership Summit
- The CAS Trust Scholarship: Expanding its Reach and Impact in the P&C Actuarial Industry
- My First Impressions at the CAS
Tag Archives: RRHOF
CAS Reserves Committee Inducts Three Papers into Inaugural Class of the Reserving Research Hall of Fame
To both honor and draw attention to certain important reserving-related papers and research, the CAS Reserves Committee has established the Reserving Research Hall of Fame (RRHOF). At the September 2016 Casualty Loss Reserve Seminar, RRHOF’s inaugural class was announced, and we are now seeking your input on future possible inductees. Our criteria for inclusion is … Read more