The Casualty Actuarial Society is a professional organization whose purpose is the advancement of the body of knowledge of actuarial science applied to property, casualty, and similar risk exposures.
- Expectations for the CAS for 2019: My Presidential Goals
- Courses on Professionalism
- Overcoming the Insurance Talent Gap
- Recognizing Important Contributions to Property Casualty Research
- Actuaries Abroad in Israel
Tag Archives: medical costs
A concurrent session at the CAS Annual Meeting in November 2016 explored the impact of the costs of prescription drugs on workers compensation (WC) medical costs, including: the estimated accident year 2014 prescription drug share of WC medical costs, the impact of price and utilization changes on prescription drug costs, the potential drug cost savings … Read more