The Casualty Actuarial Society is a professional organization whose purpose is the advancement of the body of knowledge of actuarial science applied to property, casualty, and similar risk exposures.
- An Enterprising Actuary: A Conversation with Adam Driussi of Quantium
- Voices of Actuaries in Community
- New CAS Research Brief on Pandemic Business Interruption Risk
- An International Perspective of the CAS
- A CEO’s Perspective: A Conversation with Brian Duperreault
Tag Archives: London
While the majority of CAS members are based in the United States, our members can be found all across the globe. We sat down with one of our members living abroad to see what it’s like working and living across the pond. Yvonne Palm is a Fellow of the CAS and Senior Actuary at Travelers … Read more