The Casualty Actuarial Society is a professional organization whose purpose is the advancement of the body of knowledge of actuarial science applied to property, casualty, and similar risk exposures.
- CAS Women’s History Month- Profiling Marcela Granados
- CAS & NAWA Highlight Two Inspiring Female Actuaries
- National Volunteer Week – Why I Volunteer for the CAS
- CAS & Abacus Actuaries: Asian American & Pacific Islander (AAPI) Month Feature
- An Asian American Heritage Month Message from SANA, South Asian Network of Actuaries
Tag Archives: London
While the majority of CAS members are based in the United States, our members can be found all across the globe. We sat down with one of our members living abroad to see what it’s like working and living across the pond. Yvonne Palm is a Fellow of the CAS and Senior Actuary at Travelers … Read more