The Casualty Actuarial Society is a professional organization whose purpose is the advancement of the body of knowledge of actuarial science applied to property, casualty, and similar risk exposures.
- An Enterprising Actuary: A Conversation with Adam Driussi of Quantium
- Voices of Actuaries in Community
- New CAS Research Brief on Pandemic Business Interruption Risk
- An International Perspective of the CAS
- A CEO’s Perspective: A Conversation with Brian Duperreault
Tag Archives: Live Stream Event
This year, the Casualty Actuarial Society introduced live streaming to our professional education events. The live streaming format was piloted at the 2015 Casualty Loss Reserves Seminar (CLRS) in Atlanta, GA. The program streamed a keynote address and four concurrent sessions as they happened at the seminar. The pilot was a resounding success and will … Read more