The Casualty Actuarial Society is a professional organization whose purpose is the advancement of the body of knowledge of actuarial science applied to property, casualty, and similar risk exposures.
- Rating Variables, Educative Statements, and the I.I.I.
- Highlights from the August 2019 CAS Board of Directors Meeting
- What is CAS Student Central and How Can it Benefit Your Future Employees?
- 3 Highlights from the CAS Leadership Summit
- The CAS Trust Scholarship: Expanding its Reach and Impact in the P&C Actuarial Industry
Tag Archives: EXCEL Awards
For any organization, paying tribute to 100 years of history can seem a daunting task. It will come as no surprise that the celebration of the CAS’s centennial year – culminating in the CAS Centennial Celebration and Annual Meeting in New York in November – was decades in the making. Projects such as the CAS … Read more