The Casualty Actuarial Society is a professional organization whose purpose is the advancement of the body of knowledge of actuarial science applied to property, casualty, and similar risk exposures.
- COVID-19 and the P&C Insurance Industry
- Six Books for Actuaries to Excel at Leadership, Strategy and Communication
- An Actuary’s Guide to Working from Home
- Highlights from the March 2020 CAS Board of Directors Meeting
- The CAS Celebrates YOU During National Volunteer Week
Tag Archives: EXCEL Awards
For any organization, paying tribute to 100 years of history can seem a daunting task. It will come as no surprise that the celebration of the CAS’s centennial year – culminating in the CAS Centennial Celebration and Annual Meeting in New York in November – was decades in the making. Projects such as the CAS … Read more