The Casualty Actuarial Society is a professional organization whose purpose is the advancement of the body of knowledge of actuarial science applied to property, casualty, and similar risk exposures.
- Rating Variables, Educative Statements, and the I.I.I.
- Highlights from the August 2019 CAS Board of Directors Meeting
- What is CAS Student Central and How Can it Benefit Your Future Employees?
- 3 Highlights from the CAS Leadership Summit
- The CAS Trust Scholarship: Expanding its Reach and Impact in the P&C Actuarial Industry
Tag Archives: Data Scientist
Thanks to all who posted comments about challenges over the last year. For review of the many responses that showed up on the CAS website I recommend you view the CAS Risk Management Committee’s (RMC) two previous blog posts: Challenges to the Actuarial Profession in 2014 and Threats to the Actuarial Profession (written in 2012). … Read more