The Casualty Actuarial Society is a professional organization whose purpose is the advancement of the body of knowledge of actuarial science applied to property, casualty, and similar risk exposures.
- Black History Month – Highlighting CAS Community Voices
- CAS Women’s History Month- Profiling Marcela Granados
- CAS & NAWA Highlight Two Inspiring Female Actuaries
- National Volunteer Week – Why I Volunteer for the CAS
- Belonging Is an Outcome: The CAS Student Central Summer Program
Tag Archives: Data Scientist
Thanks to all who posted comments about challenges over the last year. For review of the many responses that showed up on the CAS website I recommend you view the CAS Risk Management Committee’s (RMC) two previous blog posts: Challenges to the Actuarial Profession in 2014 and Threats to the Actuarial Profession (written in 2012). … Read more