The Casualty Actuarial Society is a professional organization whose purpose is the advancement of the body of knowledge of actuarial science applied to property, casualty, and similar risk exposures.
- Open Communities and Lucrative Networks
- Actuarial Review Presents: A Conversation With Frank Chang by Jessica Leong
- Interview with RPM General Speaker Robert Hartwig
- From Actuary to CEO: A Conversation with Kathy Antonello
- Looking to the Future of Working Women After One Year of COVID
Tag Archives: CAS Community
Have you explored the latest feature of the CAS Online Community? It’s called the Idea Share, and its purpose is to generate fresh, new ideas for research projects! No submission is too big or too small, so if there’s a prospective project that’s been percolating in the back of your mind, we’d love to hear … Read more