The Casualty Actuarial Society is a professional organization whose purpose is the advancement of the body of knowledge of actuarial science applied to property, casualty, and similar risk exposures.
- An Asian American Heritage Month Message from SANA, South Asian Network of Actuaries
- CAS & Abacus Actuaries: Asian American & Pacific Islander (AAPI) Month Feature
- Eliminating the Penalty for Incorrect Responses
- Actuaries in Tech Feature: Aaron Wright
- Interview with Jim Flinn, FCAS, Head of Risk & Chief Actuary, Breach Insurance
Tag Archives: CAS Community
Have you explored the latest feature of the CAS Online Community? It’s called the Idea Share, and its purpose is to generate fresh, new ideas for research projects! No submission is too big or too small, so if there’s a prospective project that’s been percolating in the back of your mind, we’d love to hear … Read more