The Casualty Actuarial Society is a professional organization whose purpose is the advancement of the body of knowledge of actuarial science applied to property, casualty, and similar risk exposures.
- Open Communities and Lucrative Networks
- Actuarial Review Presents: A Conversation With Frank Chang by Jessica Leong
- Interview with RPM General Speaker Robert Hartwig
- From Actuary to CEO: A Conversation with Kathy Antonello
- Looking to the Future of Working Women After One Year of COVID
Tag Archives: CareerCast.com
“Why did you decide to become an actuary?” It’s a question you’ve likely fielded at one point or another from family members, friends, colleagues and new acquaintances. In fact, the frequency of the question is perhaps trumped only by the ubiquitous, “What is an actuary?” So how do you respond when someone asks why you … Read more