The Casualty Actuarial Society is a professional organization whose purpose is the advancement of the body of knowledge of actuarial science applied to property, casualty, and similar risk exposures.
- Black History Month – Highlighting CAS Community Voices
- CAS Women’s History Month- Profiling Marcela Granados
- CAS & NAWA Highlight Two Inspiring Female Actuaries
- National Volunteer Week – Why I Volunteer for the CAS
- Belonging Is an Outcome: The CAS Student Central Summer Program
Tag Archives: CareerCast.com
“Why did you decide to become an actuary?” It’s a question you’ve likely fielded at one point or another from family members, friends, colleagues and new acquaintances. In fact, the frequency of the question is perhaps trumped only by the ubiquitous, “What is an actuary?” So how do you respond when someone asks why you … Read more