The Casualty Actuarial Society is a professional organization whose purpose is the advancement of the body of knowledge of actuarial science applied to property, casualty, and similar risk exposures.
- CAS & Abacus Actuaries: Asian American & Pacific Islander (AAPI) Month Feature
- National Volunteer Week – Why I Volunteer for the CAS
- An Asian American Heritage Month Message from SANA, South Asian Network of Actuaries
- Eliminating the Penalty for Incorrect Responses
- Be An Actuary Month: A Shining Example of Staff, Volunteer and Partner Collaboration
Tag Archives: Be An Actuary
The actuarial career is highly sought after by those who know about the profession. However, this is where the problem lies — many high school students preparing for college are unaware of what an actuary does, and what the actuarial profession entails. As a result, the Joint CAS/SOA Committee on Career Encouragement and Actuarial Diversity … Read more