The Casualty Actuarial Society is a professional organization whose purpose is the advancement of the body of knowledge of actuarial science applied to property, casualty, and similar risk exposures.
- CAS Women’s History Month- Profiling Marcela Granados
- CAS & NAWA Highlight Two Inspiring Female Actuaries
- Belonging Is an Outcome: The CAS Student Central Summer Program
- National Volunteer Week – Why I Volunteer for the CAS
- Be An Actuary Month: A Shining Example of Staff, Volunteer and Partner Collaboration
Tag Archives: Actuarial Studies In Non-Life Insruance
I’m just back from the annual ASTIN Colloquium, held June 1-3 in Lisbon, Portugal, on the campus of the Lisbon School of Economics and Management (known locally as ISEG, “Instituto Superior de Economia e Gestão”). The meeting was a valuable and enjoyable experience – although I was delighted to return home and experience both air … Read more