The Casualty Actuarial Society is a professional organization whose purpose is the advancement of the body of knowledge of actuarial science applied to property, casualty, and similar risk exposures.
- Expectations for the CAS for 2019: My Presidential Goals
- Courses on Professionalism
- Overcoming the Insurance Talent Gap
- Recognizing Important Contributions to Property Casualty Research
- Actuaries Abroad in Israel
Category Archives: Webinars
The CAS Innovation Council has been working with CAS leadership to explore opportunities for actuaries to work in banking. Background In November of 2016, South African actuaries published the article titled “SA formalize the role of actuaries in banking.” In the article, the author shared that South Africa’s banking industry employs over 300 actuaries. Michael … Read more