The Casualty Actuarial Society is a professional organization whose purpose is the advancement of the body of knowledge of actuarial science applied to property, casualty, and similar risk exposures.
- Rating Variables, Educative Statements, and the I.I.I.
- Highlights from the August 2019 CAS Board of Directors Meeting
- 3 Highlights from the CAS Leadership Summit
- The CAS Trust Scholarship: Expanding its Reach and Impact in the P&C Actuarial Industry
- My First Impressions at the CAS
Author Archives: Kevin Bingham
The CAS Innovation Council has been working with CAS leadership to explore opportunities for actuaries to work in banking. Background In November of 2016, South African actuaries published the article titled “SA formalize the role of actuaries in banking.” In the article, the author shared that South Africa’s banking industry employs over 300 actuaries. Michael … Read more