The Casualty Actuarial Society is a professional organization whose purpose is the advancement of the body of knowledge of actuarial science applied to property, casualty, and similar risk exposures.
- CAS & Abacus Actuaries: Asian American & Pacific Islander (AAPI) Month Feature
- National Volunteer Week – Why I Volunteer for the CAS
- An Asian American Heritage Month Message from SANA, South Asian Network of Actuaries
- Eliminating the Penalty for Incorrect Responses
- Be An Actuary Month: A Shining Example of Staff, Volunteer and Partner Collaboration
Author Archives: Marc Oberholtzer
Since 2008, the Financial Accounting Standards Board (FASB) has been working alongside the International Accounting Standards Board (IASB) on revisiting the United States Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (US GAAP) accounting model for insurance contracts. While the IASB appears to be moving ahead with fundamental changes to insurance contract accounting under International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS), … Read more