The Casualty Actuarial Society is a professional organization whose purpose is the advancement of the body of knowledge of actuarial science applied to property, casualty, and similar risk exposures.
- Vegas, Baby! 5 Memories from the 2018 Annual Meeting
- Expectations for the CAS for 2019: My Presidential Goals
- Courses on Professionalism
- Overcoming the Insurance Talent Gap
- Recognizing Important Contributions to Property Casualty Research
Tag Archives: Financial Accounting Standards Board
Since 2008, the Financial Accounting Standards Board (FASB) has been working alongside the International Accounting Standards Board (IASB) on revisiting the United States Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (US GAAP) accounting model for insurance contracts. While the IASB appears to be moving ahead with fundamental changes to insurance contract accounting under International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS), … Read more