The Casualty Actuarial Society is a professional organization whose purpose is the advancement of the body of knowledge of actuarial science applied to property, casualty, and similar risk exposures.
- Rating Variables, Educative Statements, and the I.I.I.
- Highlights from the August 2019 CAS Board of Directors Meeting
- What is CAS Student Central and How Can it Benefit Your Future Employees?
- 3 Highlights from the CAS Leadership Summit
- The CAS Trust Scholarship: Expanding its Reach and Impact in the P&C Actuarial Industry
Author Archives: Erin Olson
I come from a family of volunteers. My sister and I grew up volunteering alongside our parents at church, at school, and at our community theater. With this background, I was so excited to be asked to serve as an officer in our CAS regional affiliate in Texas after I attained my ACAS credential. When … Read more
Through the volunteer time and efforts of the University Engagement Committee’s Case Competition Working Group, the CAS has made it easier than ever to run an actuarial case competition for university students! Employers can work with universities to select from three prepackaged case competitions, complete with toolkits that offer guidance, timelines, and templates to run … Read more