The Casualty Actuarial Society is a professional organization whose purpose is the advancement of the body of knowledge of actuarial science applied to property, casualty, and similar risk exposures.
- Rating Variables, Educative Statements, and the I.I.I.
- Highlights from the August 2019 CAS Board of Directors Meeting
- What is CAS Student Central and How Can it Benefit Your Future Employees?
- 3 Highlights from the CAS Leadership Summit
- The CAS Trust Scholarship: Expanding its Reach and Impact in the P&C Actuarial Industry
Author Archives: Cheri Widowski
The Summer 2014 – Volume 2 edition of the CAS E-Forum contains five reserves papers written in response to a call for papers issued by the CAS Committee on Reserves (CASCOR). “Combining Estimates,” by Tom Struppeck, provides a methodology for combining two or more estimates into a single estimate. In “The Analysis of ‘All-Prior’ Data,” … Read more
In this CAS Roundtable blog post we will explore the new opportunity open to CAS members to share non-technical papers with the CAS community. The CAS conducts call paper programs to enhance the literature on a specific topic, with finished papers published in the E-Forum. The Committee on Reserves conducts a call paper program every … Read more