The Casualty Actuarial Society is a professional organization whose purpose is the advancement of the body of knowledge of actuarial science applied to property, casualty, and similar risk exposures.
- COVID-19 and the P&C Insurance Industry
- Six Books for Actuaries to Excel at Leadership, Strategy and Communication
- An Actuary’s Guide to Working from Home
- Highlights from the March 2020 CAS Board of Directors Meeting
- Responding to Protests and Police Violence in the US
Author Archives: Chet Szczepanski
If your 2012 New Year’s resolutions include investing more time in your continuing education, I have the perfect solution for you: CAS Webinars. What’s a Webinar? Webinar is short for Web-based Seminar. It’s a 90-minute educational session that you can take part in remotely using your telephone and web browser. And just like our in-person … Read more