The Casualty Actuarial Society is a professional organization whose purpose is the advancement of the body of knowledge of actuarial science applied to property, casualty, and similar risk exposures.
- Black History Month – Highlighting CAS Community Voices
- CAS Women’s History Month- Profiling Marcela Granados
- CAS & NAWA Highlight Two Inspiring Female Actuaries
- National Volunteer Week – Why I Volunteer for the CAS
- Belonging Is an Outcome: The CAS Student Central Summer Program
Author Archives: Chris Coleianne
Co-authors include Chris Coleianne, FCAS, MAAA, Chair of the CAS University Award Working Group, and Associate Director and Actuary at Aon and Tamar Gertner, CAS University Engagement Manager. It has been one year since the CAS University Award Program was first launched by the University Engagement Committee to acknowledge and honor universities that excel in exposing actuarial students … Read more