The Casualty Actuarial Society is a professional organization whose purpose is the advancement of the body of knowledge of actuarial science applied to property, casualty, and similar risk exposures.
- CAS Women’s History Month- Profiling Marcela Granados
- CAS & NAWA Highlight Two Inspiring Female Actuaries
- Belonging Is an Outcome: The CAS Student Central Summer Program
- National Volunteer Week – Why I Volunteer for the CAS
- Be An Actuary Month: A Shining Example of Staff, Volunteer and Partner Collaboration
Author Archives: Amy Juknelis
You may have noticed that the name of our RPM Seminar has been changed from Ratemaking and Product Management to Ratemaking, Product and Modeling. Why the change? The new name now more appropriately reflects the seminar’s three main focus areas – RPM programming covers not only ratemaking and product management, but also a large quantity … Read more