The Casualty Actuarial Society is a professional organization whose purpose is the advancement of the body of knowledge of actuarial science applied to property, casualty, and similar risk exposures.
- The Future of Credentialing for Catastrophe Risk
- 2019 CAS Spring Meeting: President’s Perspective
- Publishing Research Through the CAS
- What is CAS Student Central and How Can it Benefit Your Future Employees?
- Rating Variables, Educative Statements, and the I.I.I.
Author Archives: Amy Juknelis
You may have noticed that the name of our RPM Seminar has been changed from Ratemaking and Product Management to Ratemaking, Product and Modeling. Why the change? The new name now more appropriately reflects the seminar’s three main focus areas – RPM programming covers not only ratemaking and product management, but also a large quantity … Read more