The Casualty Actuarial Society is a professional organization whose purpose is the advancement of the body of knowledge of actuarial science applied to property, casualty, and similar risk exposures.
- How Well Does Hollywood Know Actuaries?
- Representing the CAS Globally: My Visits to Malaysia and Japan
- The RPM Seminar–What’s in a Name?
- In Remembrance: CAS Contributor Richard A. Derrig, PhD
- Mango Talks Professionalism [Podcast]
Tag Archives: medical costs
A concurrent session at the CAS Annual Meeting in November 2016 explored the impact of the costs of prescription drugs on workers compensation (WC) medical costs, including: the estimated accident year 2014 prescription drug share of WC medical costs, the impact of price and utilization changes on prescription drug costs, the potential drug cost savings … Read more