The Casualty Actuarial Society is a professional organization whose purpose is the advancement of the body of knowledge of actuarial science applied to property, casualty, and similar risk exposures.
- An Asian American Heritage Month Message from SANA, South Asian Network of Actuaries
- CAS & Abacus Actuaries: Asian American & Pacific Islander (AAPI) Month Feature
- Eliminating the Penalty for Incorrect Responses
- Actuaries in Tech Feature: Aaron Wright
- Interview with Jim Flinn, FCAS, Head of Risk & Chief Actuary, Breach Insurance
Tag Archives: Women in Insurance Month
As the first chief actuary of the Insurance Information Institute – an organization designed to help everyone understand insurance better – I was keenly interested in having I.I.I.’s Pinterest board celebrating Women in Insurance Month include perhaps the most famous female actuary, Ruth Salzmann, FCAS. Ms. Salzmann’s actuarial career began in the 1940s. She was … Read more