The Casualty Actuarial Society is a professional organization whose purpose is the advancement of the body of knowledge of actuarial science applied to property, casualty, and similar risk exposures.
- Rating Variables, Educative Statements, and the I.I.I.
- Highlights from the August 2019 CAS Board of Directors Meeting
- 3 Highlights from the CAS Leadership Summit
- The CAS Trust Scholarship: Expanding its Reach and Impact in the P&C Actuarial Industry
- My First Impressions at the CAS
Tag Archives: Next Big Thing
In a little over six months, we will be celebrating the CAS Centennial—100 Years of Expertise, Insight and Solutions! We have much to celebrate! As the only actuarial organization in the world exclusively devoted to property-casualty risks, the CAS is—and will continue to be—in a strong position. Our market is dynamic and growing. Opportunities abound! … Read more