The Casualty Actuarial Society is a professional organization whose purpose is the advancement of the body of knowledge of actuarial science applied to property, casualty, and similar risk exposures.
- COVID-19 and the P&C Insurance Industry
- Six Books for Actuaries to Excel at Leadership, Strategy and Communication
- An Actuary’s Guide to Working from Home
- Highlights from the March 2020 CAS Board of Directors Meeting
- Responding to Protests and Police Violence in the US
Tag Archives: Next Big Thing
In a little over six months, we will be celebrating the CAS Centennial—100 Years of Expertise, Insight and Solutions! We have much to celebrate! As the only actuarial organization in the world exclusively devoted to property-casualty risks, the CAS is—and will continue to be—in a strong position. Our market is dynamic and growing. Opportunities abound! … Read more