The Casualty Actuarial Society is a professional organization whose purpose is the advancement of the body of knowledge of actuarial science applied to property, casualty, and similar risk exposures.
- Black History Month – Highlighting CAS Community Voices
- CAS Women’s History Month- Profiling Marcela Granados
- CAS & NAWA Highlight Two Inspiring Female Actuaries
- National Volunteer Week – Why I Volunteer for the CAS
- Belonging Is an Outcome: The CAS Student Central Summer Program
Tag Archives: Candidate Number
The CAS is always looking for ways to streamline and improve the candidate process. We want to make sure your time is spent where it needs to be – on your career path to becoming an FCAS. After receiving member feedback regarding access to exam information and candidate numbers, we have created a new section … Read more