The Casualty Actuarial Society is a professional organization whose purpose is the advancement of the body of knowledge of actuarial science applied to property, casualty, and similar risk exposures.
- COVID-19 and the P&C Insurance Industry
- Six Books for Actuaries to Excel at Leadership, Strategy and Communication
- An Actuary’s Guide to Working from Home
- Highlights from the March 2020 CAS Board of Directors Meeting
- Responding to Protests, Police Violence and Riots in the US
Tag Archives: Candidate Number
The CAS is always looking for ways to streamline and improve the candidate process. We want to make sure your time is spent where it needs to be – on your career path to becoming an FCAS. After receiving member feedback regarding access to exam information and candidate numbers, we have created a new section … Read more