Apologies, but no results were found for the requested archive. Perhaps searching will help find a related post.
The Casualty Actuarial Society is a professional organization whose purpose is the advancement of the body of knowledge of actuarial science applied to property, casualty, and similar risk exposures.
- An Asian American Heritage Month Message from SANA, South Asian Network of Actuaries
- CAS & Abacus Actuaries: Asian American & Pacific Islander (AAPI) Month Feature
- Eliminating the Penalty for Incorrect Responses
- Actuaries in Tech Feature: Aaron Wright
- Interview with Jim Flinn, FCAS, Head of Risk & Chief Actuary, Breach Insurance