The Casualty Actuarial Society is a professional organization whose purpose is the advancement of the body of knowledge of actuarial science applied to property, casualty, and similar risk exposures.
- CAS & Abacus Actuaries: Asian American & Pacific Islander (AAPI) Month Feature
- National Volunteer Week – Why I Volunteer for the CAS
- An Asian American Heritage Month Message from SANA, South Asian Network of Actuaries
- Eliminating the Penalty for Incorrect Responses
- Be An Actuary Month: A Shining Example of Staff, Volunteer and Partner Collaboration
Author Archives: Timothy Garcia
“I don’t know why I failed,” I groaned. “How much did you study?” he asked. I responded, “A lot!” “Did you keep track of how many hours you studied?” he followed up. “No, I guess I should,” and the lightbulb went on. Mentors have helped me immensely along my journey as an actuary. I am … Read more