The Casualty Actuarial Society is a professional organization whose purpose is the advancement of the body of knowledge of actuarial science applied to property, casualty, and similar risk exposures.
- Open Communities and Lucrative Networks
- Actuarial Review Presents: A Conversation With Frank Chang by Jessica Leong
- Interview with RPM General Speaker Robert Hartwig
- From Actuary to CEO: A Conversation with Kathy Antonello
- Looking to the Future of Working Women After One Year of COVID
Author Archives: Timothy Garcia
“I don’t know why I failed,” I groaned. “How much did you study?” he asked. I responded, “A lot!” “Did you keep track of how many hours you studied?” he followed up. “No, I guess I should,” and the lightbulb went on. Mentors have helped me immensely along my journey as an actuary. I am … Read more