The Casualty Actuarial Society is a professional organization whose purpose is the advancement of the body of knowledge of actuarial science applied to property, casualty, and similar risk exposures.
- Rating Variables, Educative Statements, and the I.I.I.
- Highlights from the August 2019 CAS Board of Directors Meeting
- 3 Highlights from the CAS Leadership Summit
- The CAS Trust Scholarship: Expanding its Reach and Impact in the P&C Actuarial Industry
- My First Impressions at the CAS
Author Archives: Stephen Mildenhall
Over the past thirty years catastrophe risk management has grown into a critical part of insurance risk management. The power, rigor and importance of the discipline is clear from the fact that insureds, insurers, reinsurers, regulators and investors all use catastrophe models and the same basic analytic risk management paradigms. The discipline has revolutionized how … Read more