The Casualty Actuarial Society is a professional organization whose purpose is the advancement of the body of knowledge of actuarial science applied to property, casualty, and similar risk exposures.
- An Asian American Heritage Month Message from SANA, South Asian Network of Actuaries
- CAS & Abacus Actuaries: Asian American & Pacific Islander (AAPI) Month Feature
- Eliminating the Penalty for Incorrect Responses
- Actuaries in Tech Feature: Aaron Wright
- Interview with Jim Flinn, FCAS, Head of Risk & Chief Actuary, Breach Insurance
Author Archives: Stephen Mildenhall
Over the past thirty years catastrophe risk management has grown into a critical part of insurance risk management. The power, rigor and importance of the discipline is clear from the fact that insureds, insurers, reinsurers, regulators and investors all use catastrophe models and the same basic analytic risk management paradigms. The discipline has revolutionized how … Read more