The Casualty Actuarial Society is a professional organization whose purpose is the advancement of the body of knowledge of actuarial science applied to property, casualty, and similar risk exposures.
- CAS Women’s History Month- Profiling Marcela Granados
- CAS & NAWA Highlight Two Inspiring Female Actuaries
- National Volunteer Week – Why I Volunteer for the CAS
- CAS & Abacus Actuaries: Asian American & Pacific Islander (AAPI) Month Feature
- An Asian American Heritage Month Message from SANA, South Asian Network of Actuaries
Author Archives: Roosevelt Mosley
When I was an undergraduate actuarial student at the University of Michigan in the early 1990’s, I didn’t realize that property and casualty actuarial work existed separate and distinct from the life insurance field. In fact, it was the first day of my actuarial internship, the summer before my senior year in college, when I discovered … Read more