The Casualty Actuarial Society is a professional organization whose purpose is the advancement of the body of knowledge of actuarial science applied to property, casualty, and similar risk exposures.
- CAS & Abacus Actuaries: Asian American & Pacific Islander (AAPI) Month Feature
- National Volunteer Week – Why I Volunteer for the CAS
- An Asian American Heritage Month Message from SANA, South Asian Network of Actuaries
- Eliminating the Penalty for Incorrect Responses
- Be An Actuary Month: A Shining Example of Staff, Volunteer and Partner Collaboration
Author Archives: Rhonda Walker
In honor of National Volunteer Week, I’d like to share a bit about why I volunteer for the CAS Syllabus and Exam Committee. As you spend years of your journey to becoming an actuary on exam preparation, some of you probably don’t consider the massive amount of effort going on behind the scenes to compile … Read more