The Casualty Actuarial Society is a professional organization whose purpose is the advancement of the body of knowledge of actuarial science applied to property, casualty, and similar risk exposures.
- An Enterprising Actuary: A Conversation with Adam Driussi of Quantium
- Voices of Actuaries in Community
- New CAS Research Brief on Pandemic Business Interruption Risk
- An International Perspective of the CAS
- A CEO’s Perspective: A Conversation with Brian Duperreault
Author Archives: Minesh Patel
We have all had to adjust to unprecedented times recently and the typical workplace model has been completely flipped upside down. While we have all adapted to working from home, virtual meetings, and various interruptions, one topic that seems to have lost focus is how to continue to work on development items to help advance … Read more