The Casualty Actuarial Society is a professional organization whose purpose is the advancement of the body of knowledge of actuarial science applied to property, casualty, and similar risk exposures.
- Open Communities and Lucrative Networks
- Actuarial Review Presents: A Conversation With Frank Chang by Jessica Leong
- Interview with RPM General Speaker Robert Hartwig
- From Actuary to CEO: A Conversation with Kathy Antonello
- Looking to the Future of Working Women After One Year of COVID
Author Archives: Minesh Patel
We have all had to adjust to unprecedented times recently and the typical workplace model has been completely flipped upside down. While we have all adapted to working from home, virtual meetings, and various interruptions, one topic that seems to have lost focus is how to continue to work on development items to help advance … Read more