The Casualty Actuarial Society is a professional organization whose purpose is the advancement of the body of knowledge of actuarial science applied to property, casualty, and similar risk exposures.
- Open Communities and Lucrative Networks
- Actuarial Review Presents: A Conversation With Frank Chang by Jessica Leong
- Interview with RPM General Speaker Robert Hartwig
- From Actuary to CEO: A Conversation with Kathy Antonello
- Looking to the Future of Working Women After One Year of COVID
Author Archives: Kuda Chibanda
The summer of 2020 brought race into the national conversation like no time in the recent past. The acknowledgement of systemic racism as a persistent and pernicious problem led individuals and businesses alike to rethink their practices. The same is true for actuaries and the insurance industry, with the NAIC forming its Special Committee on Race and Insurance, … Read more