The Casualty Actuarial Society is a professional organization whose purpose is the advancement of the body of knowledge of actuarial science applied to property, casualty, and similar risk exposures.
- CAS Women’s History Month- Profiling Marcela Granados
- CAS & NAWA Highlight Two Inspiring Female Actuaries
- Belonging Is an Outcome: The CAS Student Central Summer Program
- National Volunteer Week – Why I Volunteer for the CAS
- Be An Actuary Month: A Shining Example of Staff, Volunteer and Partner Collaboration
Author Archives: Kuda Chibanda
The summer of 2020 brought race into the national conversation like no time in the recent past. The acknowledgement of systemic racism as a persistent and pernicious problem led individuals and businesses alike to rethink their practices. The same is true for actuaries and the insurance industry, with the NAIC forming its Special Committee on Race and Insurance, … Read more