The Casualty Actuarial Society is a professional organization whose purpose is the advancement of the body of knowledge of actuarial science applied to property, casualty, and similar risk exposures.
- Open Communities and Lucrative Networks
- Actuarial Review Presents: A Conversation With Frank Chang by Jessica Leong
- Interview with RPM General Speaker Robert Hartwig
- From Actuary to CEO: A Conversation with Kathy Antonello
- Looking to the Future of Working Women After One Year of COVID
Author Archives: Jonathan Charak
This past December, Melissa Boudreau, FCAS, and I had the opportunity to present at the Israel Association of Actuaries (ILAA) seminar, “Changing the Actuarial Mindset.” This participation aligned well with Jim Christie’s 2019 goals for the CAS, specifically goals #4 (Represent the CAS by speaking at events and highlighting that the CAS is the gold … Read more