The Casualty Actuarial Society is a professional organization whose purpose is the advancement of the body of knowledge of actuarial science applied to property, casualty, and similar risk exposures.
- CAS Women’s History Month- Profiling Marcela Granados
- CAS & NAWA Highlight Two Inspiring Female Actuaries
- National Volunteer Week – Why I Volunteer for the CAS
- CAS & Abacus Actuaries: Asian American & Pacific Islander (AAPI) Month Feature
- An Asian American Heritage Month Message from SANA, South Asian Network of Actuaries
Author Archives: Gary Cummings
I recently had the opportunity to speak at the 2021 CAS Spring meeting on the topic of “Business Analytics: What Does It Take for an Actuary to Succeed in Other Insurance Functions?” and thought I’d share some thoughts here as well. Actuaries are in a unique industry position. There are few other training paths that … Read more