The Casualty Actuarial Society is a professional organization whose purpose is the advancement of the body of knowledge of actuarial science applied to property, casualty, and similar risk exposures.
- Black History Month – Highlighting CAS Community Voices
- CAS Women’s History Month- Profiling Marcela Granados
- CAS & NAWA Highlight Two Inspiring Female Actuaries
- National Volunteer Week – Why I Volunteer for the CAS
- Belonging Is an Outcome: The CAS Student Central Summer Program
Author Archives: David Menning
Last November, the CAS Board of Directors voted to support the following vision of the level of understanding required for membership in the CAS: “All CAS members should be competent in the application of casualty actuarial techniques. CAS Fellows should not only be able to apply such techniques, but be able to synthesize such methodology … Read more