The Casualty Actuarial Society is a professional organization whose purpose is the advancement of the body of knowledge of actuarial science applied to property, casualty, and similar risk exposures.
- COVID-19 and the P&C Insurance Industry
- Six Books for Actuaries to Excel at Leadership, Strategy and Communication
- An Actuary’s Guide to Working from Home
- Highlights from the March 2020 CAS Board of Directors Meeting
- Responding to Protests and Police Violence in the US
Author Archives: David Menning
Last November, the CAS Board of Directors voted to support the following vision of the level of understanding required for membership in the CAS: “All CAS members should be competent in the application of casualty actuarial techniques. CAS Fellows should not only be able to apply such techniques, but be able to synthesize such methodology … Read more