The Casualty Actuarial Society is a professional organization whose purpose is the advancement of the body of knowledge of actuarial science applied to property, casualty, and similar risk exposures.
- Black History Month – Highlighting CAS Community Voices
- CAS Women’s History Month- Profiling Marcela Granados
- CAS & NAWA Highlight Two Inspiring Female Actuaries
- National Volunteer Week – Why I Volunteer for the CAS
- Belonging Is an Outcome: The CAS Student Central Summer Program
Author Archives: Don Closter
As part of our new CAS Research Review series, CAS is highlighting important papers and articles you may have missed! Here we are speaking with Don Closter ACAS, MAAA, co-author of Predictive Models: A Practical Guide for Practitioners and Regulators. What is the objective of this paper, and who is it for? The objective of … Read more