The Casualty Actuarial Society is a professional organization whose purpose is the advancement of the body of knowledge of actuarial science applied to property, casualty, and similar risk exposures.
- Rating Variables, Educative Statements, and the I.I.I.
- Highlights from the August 2019 CAS Board of Directors Meeting
- What is CAS Student Central and How Can it Benefit Your Future Employees?
- 3 Highlights from the CAS Leadership Summit
- The CAS Trust Scholarship: Expanding its Reach and Impact in the P&C Actuarial Industry
Author Archives: Daniel Johnston
Richard A. Derrig, PhD passed away peacefully in Providence, RI on February 8, 2018. Dr. Derrig, also known as Richard to those who knew him, was a prolific and long-time contributor to the CAS as an academic member. Richard earned his B.S. in Mathematics from St. Peters College, and his Masters and Doctoral degrees from … Read more