The Casualty Actuarial Society is a professional organization whose purpose is the advancement of the body of knowledge of actuarial science applied to property, casualty, and similar risk exposures.
- Vegas, Baby! 5 Memories from the 2018 Annual Meeting
- Courses on Professionalism
- Speaking at Society Symposium was Super
- Expectations for the CAS for 2019: My Presidential Goals
- Recognizing Important Contributions to Property Casualty Research
Author Archives: Avraham Adler
One of the most interesting parts of any actuarial meeting or seminar is when experts in the field have the opportunity to have an off-the-cuff discussion, letting ideas fly back and forth. Audience members may even muster the courage to take part in the dialogue themselves. Some of the best exchange of ideas comes from … Read more