The Casualty Actuarial Society is a professional organization whose purpose is the advancement of the body of knowledge of actuarial science applied to property, casualty, and similar risk exposures.
- CAS Women’s History Month- Profiling Marcela Granados
- CAS & NAWA Highlight Two Inspiring Female Actuaries
- National Volunteer Week – Why I Volunteer for the CAS
- CAS & Abacus Actuaries: Asian American & Pacific Islander (AAPI) Month Feature
- An Asian American Heritage Month Message from SANA, South Asian Network of Actuaries
Author Archives: Avraham Adler
One of the most interesting parts of any actuarial meeting or seminar is when experts in the field have the opportunity to have an off-the-cuff discussion, letting ideas fly back and forth. Audience members may even muster the courage to take part in the dialogue themselves. Some of the best exchange of ideas comes from … Read more